Enterface Payroll App offers clients a flexible and customizable tool for collecting payroll data. Companies can choose from individual or crew time entry screens, as well as daily or weekly submissions. We operate by an 80/20 rule with payroll which offers 80% of the product functionality out of the box. The remaining 20% is customized to your company’s individual needs.
Per diem tracking
Cost and activity code allocation
Weekly crew timesheets
Daily crew timesheets
Enterface Equipment Management App offers a simple way to track assets inside your system. Customers can track all equipment location, usage, and condition. With an easy checkin/checkout process, clients can eliminate spreadsheets and complicated systems. Customers can manage their equipment under one single system and build equipment inspection forms using the Enterface Form Wizard.
Assign equipment and tools from your mobile device
Global dashboard view of equipment status
Import existing equipment lists
Track usage and condition of materials
Daily Production Reports
Enterface Daily Production Reports module offers a customizable, mobile solution for self-performing contractors. It offers the ability to capture manpower, equipment, materials, and any other values for calculating daily productions.
Per diem tracking
Estimates vs. actuals reporting
Workflow and approvals
The Enterface HR Employee Portal is an affordable self-service solution for all your employees. If a company is using Enterface Enterprise edition with unlimited users, the current and prospective employees can utilize the HR portal to fill out pertinent forms, update information, review policy documents, and much more.
Company document repository
Recruiting (job requisitions, public job listings, and applications)
Applicant management and on-boarding
Enterface can be used as a customer portal to gather information, share files, and offer self-service opportunities for service contracts, manuals, and handbooks. Enterface users can control customer viewing ability after logging in to the portal. Users can even publish certain reports for easy review of data.
Username and password logins
Workflow and routing
Enterface offers a simple and affordable portal platform for data collection among subcontractors. Enterface Subcontractor Portal is easy to set up and easy to train. Best of all, it integrates with your existing business systems for CRM, accounting, project management, and content management.